Find Pocket WiFi and Phone Rental Service on Facebook
Welcome to JapanWiFi K & M Rental Service Site.
JapanWiFi.net rents wireless internet access devices and services in Japan.More Info
Start your rental process now!More Info
What you should know before making a rental request.More Info
1. Mobile wifi (pocket wifi) rental is the best option for Internet access while visiting Japan.You are not restricted to having Internet access in your hotel room or dorm room.
2. You can use it on the trains or on trips, and anywhere, even in the middle of the street.
3. Having mobile wifi or pocket wifi would give you access to GPS maps, to help you get places.
4. And you can do more than just checking emails, you could use programs like Skype or voice over IP to make and receive telephone calls, which can save a lot of money on international calling and roaming.
5. Additionally, you can use your own devices, such as your own phone or tablet, which means you will have all of your applications and data, such at contacts, notes, and calendar, and still be able to synchronize all of this data with the cloud.
6. Finally, you can share among everyone in your family or group, which can help to save money because it is not necessary for each individual person to rent a device, as long as you are all within range of the single device
7. Renting from japan-wifi.net (Jwi) is advantageous because you do not require any special VISA and you are not required to sign lengthy contracts of 2 or 3 years; you can rent by the day, week, or month.
8. Our pocket wifi has excellent coverage and high speed throughout Japan by using the docomo 4G-LTE networks.
9. Also, we make it simple for you, because the device can be delivered to your hotel and waiting for you upon arrival, and it is easy to return by placing it in the prepaid return envelope.
10. All devices come preconfigured for best performance, and with simple instructions on how to get started, but we also provide technical support in case you have additional questions.
1. Top 10 Cities in Asia: Tokyo is fashion capital with good food, and a lot more to experience than sightsee such as night lights, shopping in the area of Akihabara which known as electronics and games shopping area. Of course you do not want to miss the Cherry Blossom in Tokyo, usually from March 20 to April 5 each year. (This specific period will vary due to the changes of weather conditions).
2. Top 10 Best Shopping Street in the World: To shop to make life different and colorful day after day, time by time, sometimes shopping helps release stress too.
3. Top 10 Best Food Cities in the World: Food is also one of the reasons for you to travel and make your trip more excited and full of memory.